Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment keeps saying it is invalid ? How do I go into settings to try to fix this problem, I tried and it deleted my card now giving me none as a payment option

I tried to fix the problem of have a “invalid payment method” by going into my settings to see the problem with my payment and it deleted my card and put it as none, I have tried and tried again to put in my information but it says the same thing. This is very frustrating !

I have an IPhone6s

User uploaded file

<Image Edited by Host to Removed Personal Information>

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:23 PM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2018 1:44 PM in response to MonkeyGirlZoe

Hey there, MonkeyGirlZoe.

It appears you're having an issue with the payment method you use for iTunes Store and App Store purchases. You received a message that you had an invalid payment method, which you tried to fix. At this point, however, the payment method has been changed to "none" and you're unable to edit it. I'm happy to help.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID -- This article provides excellent information on which payment methods are supported.

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store -- If there was a billing issue, review the information in this article.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information -- If the payment method you wish to use is accepted and there were no billing issues, try to update your payment method on a computer that has iTunes installed on it, or the web.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

My payment keeps saying it is invalid ? How do I go into settings to try to fix this problem, I tried and it deleted my card now giving me none as a payment option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.