Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore a photo icon on MacBook

Somehow, I drug my photo icon into oblivion. How do I get it back?

MacBook, I don't know the operation sys

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 8:59 PM

Do you mean the icon for the Photos application is no longer in your macOS Dock? If so, just locate it in your Applications folder and drag it back to the Dock.

This is the iPhone forum, by the way. If you meant the icon for the Photos app is no longer in the same spot on the same iPhone home screen, you may have to search around for it. You might have dragged it into a folder or to a different home screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 8:59 PM in response to conniefromsharpsburg

Do you mean the icon for the Photos application is no longer in your macOS Dock? If so, just locate it in your Applications folder and drag it back to the Dock.

This is the iPhone forum, by the way. If you meant the icon for the Photos app is no longer in the same spot on the same iPhone home screen, you may have to search around for it. You might have dragged it into a folder or to a different home screen.

How do I restore a photo icon on MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.