Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i’ve reset my childs appleid password but then cant login with it. ive repeated the process now 5 times with no luck. i can login with my appleid no problem

Can’t login after password reset

Posted on

Mar 5, 2018 11:25 PM in response to callfam In response to callfam

What happens when you try to login, and you are trying to log in from scratch (i.e. entering the id and password), it's not still logged int from before changing it (What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support) ?

Mar 5, 2018 11:25 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 6, 2018 12:05 AM in response to King_Penguin In response to King_Penguin

I didn't log in with my account to reset it - I tried to login with her account, it failed, I used the reset my password link, it sent me an email, I reset her password through that email link and then tried to login with her account

Mar 6, 2018 12:05 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 6, 2018 12:23 AM in response to callfam In response to callfam

I didn't say that you did log into your account. How are you trying to log into her account ? Are you entering both the id and password ? Or still logged in from before changing the password (i.e. the id is already populated) and are only entering the new password ?

Mar 6, 2018 12:23 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 6, 2018 4:30 AM in response to callfam In response to callfam

What was, resetting its password or logging into it ? If the latter (and if you've tried clearing the browser's cache/history) you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can see an issue with the account : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww or emea

Mar 6, 2018 4:30 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: callfam

Question: i’ve reset my childs appleid password but then cant login with it. ive repeated the process now 5 times with no luck. i can login with my appleid no problem