Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arranging media icon in cells

I'm reposting a previous question, as I am also trying to do the same thing.

I want to put MP3 files in a cell, so that the alignment remains the same regardless of whether I increase or decrease the page zoom. Any ideas?

"Greetings. I am making a spreadsheet that includes media files (mp3s) with the pronunciations of words. I notice that when I click on the Media button in the toolbar, after I select the .mp3 file I want to add, the "play" icon appears pretty much anywhere. Even with a cell selected, the icon appears somewhat near the cell, but not inside of it, and certainly not centered in it. Since I'm going to have plenty of these .mp3 files embedded in my spreadsheet, I would like to have the "play" icon aligned in the center of the cell of my choosing.

Based on my observations so far, I can move this media icon around with my mouse, and I have to manually place it in the center of the cell I want. After I do about 50 or more of these, they are certainly not going to be perfectly aligned with one another.

Below is a screenshot of a portion of my spreadsheet, with the "play" icons I'm referring to.

Is there any way to "anchor" a media file icon (i.e. the "play" icon) to a cell, and keep it in a specific spot in the cell, i.e. left-aligned, or centered, without having to move each media file around manually?

Thanks in advance for any help."

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:21 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Arranging media icon in cells

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.