Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive problem on mac

Hi,

I've been using iCloud Drive since it was released to sync my documents and desktop folders on my Macbook, iPad Pro and iPhone 7 Plus. Recently i can't use iCloud drive on my mac any longer but am able to use it without any problems on my iPad Pro and iPhone 7 Plus. I have the 2016 model MacBook and it's running the lastest macOS (10.13.3). I am also connected to a fast internet connection.

I've also tried singing out of my iCloud account and then signing in again and have restarted my computer a hundred times but the problem persists. I've also tried signing in on another mac with my account to see if it would work, but even then it has not. It only seems to work on my iOS devices (iPad and iPhone).

Please do contact me if there's any solution you think might resolve my issue as this feature (iCloud Drive) is a main point of my everyday usage.

Thank You

Taha

MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016), macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:08 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iCloud Drive problem on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.