Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have lost a whole lot of notes from the Notes app on my iphone. How can i restore them?

I have lost a whole lot important notes from my iphone Notes app. How can I restore them?

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:35 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2018 1:09 PM in response to titaniumanne

Hello titaniumanne,

Thanks for posting to the Apple Support Communities. It looks like you are missing some important notes from your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

Do you know if you were using iCloud for your notes? If you were and they were accidentally deleted, you can find them in the recently deleted section. You can find more information here: iCloud: Delete a note

I would also recommend logging into iCloud on a browser to see if you can see any of your notes there.

There is also a possibility that you could have been using an account other than an iCloud account to store your notes. You can go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords to check if any of your other accounts support notes and turn them on to see if the notes are on a different account.

If you are still unable to locate the missing notes, reply back with some more information. Let me know if you made any changes to your accounts, made any changes or updates to your phone.

Take care.

i have lost a whole lot of notes from the Notes app on my iphone. How can i restore them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.