Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi , I received an email yesterday, my apple ID was used to sing in iphone 6s so that wasnt me i don't know who is that

N AGGREMENT!

Your AppIe ID was used to sign in to iPhone 6s and make a payment via App Store.

This is your order detail :

Product Name : BigoLive Recharge (5000 Diamonds) Order Number : 954625412879

Payment Method : Credit Card (Linked in AppIe ID)

Our support team found a suspicious activity, because this order is done in a location different from your usual location.

This detail new location :

IP Address : 109.351.31.18 (109.351.31.18.usa.net) Location : Austin, Texas, United States.

Browser : Safari 2.0(iPhone 6s)

Platform : iPhone 6s

We need confirmation of this order, what if you order this order ,or this is illegal activity

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DlSABLE FOR SECURITY REASONS

(until you have confirmed this, Please confirm your order at following link)

CONFIRM ORDER CANCEL ORDER

NOTE : Refund is usually 48 hours, but in some cases it may be slower. But if within 24 hours you do not cancel this order, your order will be considered valid.

Copyright © 2018 AppIe Inc. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory: App|e Pte Ltd, the Holder of the Apple? payment stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of CaIifornia. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

that all information i don't know who's used my apple Id in usa

please help me to stop that

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 1:30 AM

2 replies

Mar 6, 2018 2:17 AM in response to asofromliverpool

It's a phishing email (iTunes doesn't send emails about accounts being disabled ; genuine iTunes receipts will include your billing address from your iTunes account ; genuine emails are grammatical) - you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Hi , I received an email yesterday, my apple ID was used to sing in iphone 6s so that wasnt me i don't know who is that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.