Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VOICE MEMO IN IPHONE 6 IS NOT WORKING

I have noticed recently that Voice Memo is not working in my iphone6. I cannot say whether this happened after a specific upgrade since i was not using the app in the past. What i observe is that when i press the recording button it moves left right like when you insert an incorrect password. i have reset setting and i have also hard reset the phone without success. Please assist.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 12:55 AM

Hello dionpanag,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having issues with Voice Memos on your iPhone not working. With what you have done already and seeing as you are on iOS 11.2.6, the next step would be to delete the Voice Memos app and then restore it. This support article will walk you through both of these processes:

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch​

Best regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2018 12:55 AM in response to dionpanag

Hello dionpanag,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having issues with Voice Memos on your iPhone not working. With what you have done already and seeing as you are on iOS 11.2.6, the next step would be to delete the Voice Memos app and then restore it. This support article will walk you through both of these processes:

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch​

Best regards.

VOICE MEMO IN IPHONE 6 IS NOT WORKING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.