Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is disabled and tells me to log into iTunes on my computer I forgot my password but remember it now . But the computer I had st the time got water damaged and not around anymore how can I get it working again

My iPad is disabled and asking me to connect to iTunes on my computer but the problem is the computer I had at the time got water damaged and not around anymore . I forgot my password but remember it now .

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 11:50 PM

It doesn't have to be the same computer that you originally or were connecting the iPad to, connecting it to any computer with iTunes on it should let you reset the iPad (not connecting it to the computer that you usually sync it to just means that you won't have a backup of it to restore to) : If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

(And, as you say that the iPad is disabled, it's too late to now remember the iPad's password.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 11:50 PM in response to shanefromaustralia

It doesn't have to be the same computer that you originally or were connecting the iPad to, connecting it to any computer with iTunes on it should let you reset the iPad (not connecting it to the computer that you usually sync it to just means that you won't have a backup of it to restore to) : If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

(And, as you say that the iPad is disabled, it's too late to now remember the iPad's password.)

My iPad is disabled and tells me to log into iTunes on my computer I forgot my password but remember it now . But the computer I had st the time got water damaged and not around anymore how can I get it working again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.