Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.6.2 again does not allow Itunes to select albums from Photoshop Elements

Half year ago I posted about a problem under iOS11 not able to select albums from Photoshop Elements when uploading images from iTunes. After upgrading iOS to 11.2 the problem was gone.

Now with iOS 11.2.6 the problem popped up again.

The problem is as follows:

I always used to upload a selection of Photoshop Elements v.13 albums to my iPhone 7+ on iOS11. I have more than 160 albums and some 50.000 images in my Photoshop Elements Collection (Organizer).

My PC is a i7 - Windows 10 Pro - 64bit, with 16GB RAM running on a 500GB SSD OS HDD.
Today, after several weeks inactivity I wanted to upload a new album to my iPhone using iTunes (I'm now using v.12.7.3.46), but to my surprise and frustration I noticed iTunes only allows to upload ALL PHOTOS and ALBUMS!! The radio button Selected albums is greyed out!!!
That is totally unacceptable as even my 128GB iPhone cannot and should not hold ALL my pictures I store on my PC!

Apple, please solve this problem and come out with a new iOS not having this problem!!!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6, iTunes 12.7.3.46 - Adobe PSE 13

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 1:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2018 7:37 AM

After many searches on the Internet and two chats with Apple support I finally got to a solution to the problem.
The iTunes version 12.6.2.20 64 bit is compatible with iOS 11 (and newer iOS versions) and Photoshop Elements 13.
This iTunes version can be downloaded from Filehorse.

2 replies

iOS 11.6.2 again does not allow Itunes to select albums from Photoshop Elements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.