Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Strange iCloud Drive Behaviour on iPad

Hi there,

My mother has just upgraded to a new iPad (2017). She sings a lot in various choirs and relies on iCloud Drive in order to have her sheet music in front of her.

Last night she opened one sheet (the lone ranger) in order to sing from it, then closed it and opened another sheet (deadwood) in order to sing from that instead, she then returned to the first sheet only to find that every document in her iCloud Drive now opened as Deadwood (the second sheet of music), even though the thumbnails and titles remained correct.

I advised her to reboot which seems to have fixed the issue for now at least - I assume something got 'caught' in the RAM and needed to be flushed out. Nevertheless it's a strange one, I've never come across anything like it before.

Does anyone have any tips in order to stop this from happening again in the future?

Many thanks,

Ben

iPad Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6, 32GB Space Grey

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 2:17 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Strange iCloud Drive Behaviour on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.