Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No "Individual" plan option!

Im trying to get the Individual package, but there is no option for it. My student id that I have been using for the student package has expired, and now the only two options left are Family, which I have no need for, since I am the only one using the account, and Student, which I cannot use, as my Cornell University ID has expired. I get the same options on both Mac, and on my iPhone.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 4:37 PM

Good afternoon Osman_Anwer,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are trying to convert your student subscription for Apple Music to an Individual subscription. Since the student subscription has just expired, I would suggest reaching out to the iTunes Store support team using the form below to resolve this issue.
iTunes Store - Contact Us

Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2018 4:37 PM in response to Osman_Anwer

Good afternoon Osman_Anwer,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are trying to convert your student subscription for Apple Music to an Individual subscription. Since the student subscription has just expired, I would suggest reaching out to the iTunes Store support team using the form below to resolve this issue.
iTunes Store - Contact Us

Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions

Take care.

No "Individual" plan option!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.