Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote file with links not working in iTunesU

Hi there

I really hope someone can help me. I have developed a keynote presentation with links that I want to use as an interactive exercise in iTunesU.

I have saved it to play automatically and use links only to navigate. When I upload it to iTunesU, the links do work but the individual slides are also visible as thumbnails on the right hand side of the screen screen and the student can click on each of these to access the slides. I don't want it to work like this as there are different options displayed depending on where the student clicks.

I was advised to change the file to Keynote 9 but this has messed up the formatting of the slides and also displays thumbnails for all slides on the right hand side. I have exported it as a HTML file but the slides that shouldn't be seen are flicking up on the screen at times.

Can anyone please offer a solution to this?

Thanks

Eveline

Mac mini

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 3:14 AM

There are no replies.

Keynote file with links not working in iTunesU

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.