Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have several small charges that continue to be charged to my back account. how do i stop these?

I have several small charges that keep reoccurring from iTunes. How do I cancel and dispute these? I have no clue what they are.

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 4:35 AM

To see what they are look at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you've subscribed to things and no longer want the subscription(s) : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To contact iTunes Support about a purchase on your account (purchases are considered final) use your purchase history, the emailed receipts, or the 'contact Support' link at the top right of every page on here

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2018 4:35 AM in response to joeyfromtulsa

To see what they are look at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you've subscribed to things and no longer want the subscription(s) : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To contact iTunes Support about a purchase on your account (purchases are considered final) use your purchase history, the emailed receipts, or the 'contact Support' link at the top right of every page on here

i have several small charges that continue to be charged to my back account. how do i stop these?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.