Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod error 301014

Hi

i was so hyped that i finally bought a homepod....but when i tried to set it up i had a lot of issues...all kinds of errors. i searched the web and nothing helped.

the error that i usually get is 301014. i've tried using other wifi's, my region is united states, i reseted EVERYTHING, i logged out and back into icloud, i reseted my home app and every other thing that i found online.

nothing is working. im going to return it tomorrow, if anyone knows what i should do please let me know so i can keep my Homepod

thanks

Sina

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 12:05 PM

Reboot your iOS device and try setting up the HomePod again. See Reset HomePod - Apple Support. See also Set up and use HomePod - Apple Support and make sure you meet the requirements in the Get started section.

tt2

18 replies

Mar 6, 2018 1:52 PM in response to sinafromchicago

Are you using the same Apple ID for iTunes and iCloud? Have you tried leaving enable personal requests off during set up? Is there more than one WiFi network visible to your iPhone that you can log into automatically? If there is only one then both devices should join it. If they can potentially join different ones that might cause a problem.

If nothing else works reach out to Apple Support. Please post back any helpful advice they might have.

tt2

Mar 10, 2018 2:45 AM in response to sinafromchicago

Exactly the same thing happen to me and I don’t know how to bypass this annoying setup error(301014) either.

This is a serious issue because Homepod is completely useless with this Error and there is zero explanation from apple about it.

Please if anyone from apple or any homepod owner reach to this annoying Error code(301014) during the setup, and have a solution to solve or bypass it, reply to this thread, thanks.

Apr 8, 2018 5:05 AM in response to sinafromchicago

سلام سینا

لطفا زاهنمایی کن که چطوری توانستی هوم پاد رو نصب کنی

ن ر چی تلاش کردم این کد خطارو میگیره که اشاره کردی و تمام کار هایی که تو انجام دادی رو منم انجام دادم و عنواع وی پی ان هارو چک کرم ولی متاسفانه موفق نشدم

اطفا بگو که چطوری توانستی نصب کنی

HomePod error 301014

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.