You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update my billing information I can’t download anything ether, I’ve tried selecting none for billing information but it doesn’t save

I can’t update my billing information it’s not accepting my details I can’t download anything ether, I’ve tried selecting none for billing information but it doesn’t save

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 10:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 10:30 AM

How/when are you trying to remove the card ? You won't be able to select 'none' when trying to download something, you will only potentially be able to do so just by logging into the account : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that isn't working on your iPhone have you tried doing it on your computer's instead (or vice versa) ?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2018 10:30 AM in response to ashleyfromcromwell

How/when are you trying to remove the card ? You won't be able to select 'none' when trying to download something, you will only potentially be able to do so just by logging into the account : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that isn't working on your iPhone have you tried doing it on your computer's instead (or vice versa) ?

I can’t update my billing information I can’t download anything ether, I’ve tried selecting none for billing information but it doesn’t save

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.