Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MOUSE NOT WORKING RIGHT WITH BOOTCAMP

Ever since I upgraded the windows 10 to creators edition my apple magic mouse is not working right. The pointer disappears and it sometimes doesn't show up at all. I think the windows driver needs to be updated. Does anyone know if this issue is being worked on is a fix on the way?

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 7:49 PM

9 replies

Mar 8, 2018 12:55 PM in response to Loner T

I have a 27 inch retina 4K late 2015 imac. When I boot into windows and the computer falls a sleep and when I wake it up the bluetooth mouse does not work right. When I first fire up the computer and boot into windows then the mouse works. I have tried holding down the options plus command plus p and r to reset the settings but that does not work I have disconnected the settings for the bluetooth mouse in mac os by deleting it and then re attaching it but nothing seems to help. This problem is very annoying. I called apple tech support and they said they do not support windows but that to them it seems like a driver issue. But I thought the bootcamp software is supposed to have all the drivers for the windows component. I think the driver for whatever it is that controls the magic mouse needs to be updated on the windows side. Please help me I am going crazy over here with this problem. 😟

Mar 8, 2018 3:21 PM in response to Loner T

I have checked the settings and have adjusted them accordingly but the problem still persists. I only seem to have the problem when I wake the computer up after it has been sitting idle with no activity. The mouse does work when you first fire up the machine in windows but it only happens when you wake the computer up. I noticed the driver for the mouse is dated back in 2006 it probably neds to be updated and fix since microsoft is updating windows very often at least once or twice a year. Are there any other things I can try?

MOUSE NOT WORKING RIGHT WITH BOOTCAMP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.