Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No GPS working

No GPS with WiFi + Share My Location is on in my iPad With iOS 11. But my iPhone shown GPS with iOS 9. I check the settings, two device are same, but still no works in iPad! Why?

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.1.2, null

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 3:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 9, 2018 5:03 PM in response to connieCS

Hello connieCS,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that you're unable to share you iPad location, but can share your iPhone location without issue. I can definitely see how this could be concerning. I'm happy to help.

First, make sure that you've set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your iPad. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time. If possible, use Set Automatically. If the issue persists try restarting your iPad. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the behavior continues, take a look at the link below for additional information and steps:

About privacy and Location Services in iOS 8 and later

Let us know the results. Please include any additional troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a fantastic day!

No GPS working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.