Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apps can't access with photos like usual and didn't says anything. Why it's happened? What should I do?

my apps can't access with my photos like whatsapp and Twitte. And it didn't say anythin. What should I do to fix this?

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:55 AM

Hi amrhzhra,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that certain apps you use on your iPhone are having trouble accessing your photos. I know it's important to use the photos on your iPhone with other applications you've installed; I'm happy to help. I'd recommend that you start by checking that the apps you mention still have permission to access the photos on your iPhone. Tap Settings > Privacy > Photos, from here you can see the apps that have been allowed to access photos on your iPhone. Check to see if the apps you mention are listed here and the permission that has been granted to them; if you need to adjust a setting tap on the preferred app and modify the access as needed. If you make any modifications be sure to test these apps to see if they can now access your photos.

If you see the apps you mention listed and you don't need to make any changes I'd recommend that you close the apps that are affected using these steps: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you continue to have trouble or you don't see your apps listed as having Photos access at all, let me know.

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2018 6:55 AM in response to amrhzhra

Hi amrhzhra,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that certain apps you use on your iPhone are having trouble accessing your photos. I know it's important to use the photos on your iPhone with other applications you've installed; I'm happy to help. I'd recommend that you start by checking that the apps you mention still have permission to access the photos on your iPhone. Tap Settings > Privacy > Photos, from here you can see the apps that have been allowed to access photos on your iPhone. Check to see if the apps you mention are listed here and the permission that has been granted to them; if you need to adjust a setting tap on the preferred app and modify the access as needed. If you make any modifications be sure to test these apps to see if they can now access your photos.

If you see the apps you mention listed and you don't need to make any changes I'd recommend that you close the apps that are affected using these steps: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you continue to have trouble or you don't see your apps listed as having Photos access at all, let me know.

Best Regards.

My apps can't access with photos like usual and didn't says anything. Why it's happened? What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.