Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant order a photo book

i am having trouble ordering a photo book, when i try and put in card security number it says card is registered to australia and if i change stores i will have to build book all over, but i am in the same country as the card is registered in Australia

Thanks in advance for any help

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 6:06 AM

but i am in the same country as the card is registered in Australia

Then make sure that the Print Products Store is set to Australia in the Photos > Preferences > General - at the bottom of the panel.

And enter your shipping and billing address again in the menu: Photos > Print product Store account.

Erase all entries and type them again, do not just check. Sometimes invisible characters may be causing problems.

When you copy the items from your own contacts card, ensure that the address format for the contacts card is Australia.

Both, the billing address and the shipping address need to be in Australia. You cannot ship to a different country than the country of the store you are ordering from.

To change the address format of the contacts card, open the card in edit mode and click the up-down arrow pair to the right of "home" and select "Change Address Format".

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2018 6:06 AM in response to scoobydoo400

but i am in the same country as the card is registered in Australia

Then make sure that the Print Products Store is set to Australia in the Photos > Preferences > General - at the bottom of the panel.

And enter your shipping and billing address again in the menu: Photos > Print product Store account.

Erase all entries and type them again, do not just check. Sometimes invisible characters may be causing problems.

When you copy the items from your own contacts card, ensure that the address format for the contacts card is Australia.

Both, the billing address and the shipping address need to be in Australia. You cannot ship to a different country than the country of the store you are ordering from.

To change the address format of the contacts card, open the card in edit mode and click the up-down arrow pair to the right of "home" and select "Change Address Format".

User uploaded file

i cant order a photo book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.