Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turning off my phone and restarting it didn’t do anything, it still turns off as soon as I leave the settings, it’s only doing it for my instagram and it is absolutely frustrating do you know how I may be able to fix this?

Turning off my phone and restarting it didn’t do anything, it still turns off as soon as I leave the settings, it’s only doing it for my instagram and it is absolutely frustrating do you know how I may be able to fix this?

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 4:00 AM

1 reply

Mar 9, 2018 5:09 PM in response to nursofia139

Hi nursofia139,

I see that you've not yet received a reply to your post. Here is some information you can provide that may help others to respond.

What behavior are you seeing with the Instagram app?

Can you describe what you mean by "it still turns off as soon as I leave the settings"?

Which iOS version are you using on your iPhone?

Best Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.