Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Softube Console 1 support

Hi

It seems like Logic Pro is now mostly supporting the Console 1 now. I am wondering though if Logic will finish the job and implement support for send levels, volume and pan anytime soon. These are the final pieces as far as I can tell and it would be great to get them working. Send levels particularly would be so so useful.

Cheers

Logic Pro X

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 6:51 AM

Console 1 is brilliant, buy it regardless...However, Apple (Logic Pro) are late to the party in their full support for it. There are just a few things that would really improve the workflow. These are still syncronisation of track volume, pan and especially the 3 effect sends which I would love for them to implement. Can anybody from Apple give any indication if or when they will add this support? Cubase have just added it in their latest update.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2018 6:51 AM in response to spectorga

Console 1 is brilliant, buy it regardless...However, Apple (Logic Pro) are late to the party in their full support for it. There are just a few things that would really improve the workflow. These are still syncronisation of track volume, pan and especially the 3 effect sends which I would love for them to implement. Can anybody from Apple give any indication if or when they will add this support? Cubase have just added it in their latest update.

Softube Console 1 support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.