Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A pop up menu in an application is opening off the screen

I'm using an application called RocketCake (responsive web designer tool) and Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3.

When I click on the menu to pick a new color the color menu jumps out of the app and onto the desktop but out of view! I have to drag the application partially off the screen for that menu to appear on the opposite side. If I can't get to it, it jumps again. It basically freezes the application because that menu is open.

Any thoughts?

Also, I'm using two screens.

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7; 16 GB ram;

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 5:31 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 10, 2018 11:28 AM in response to VikingOSX

The developer doesn't know what the problem is but I figured out a workaround. The problem only exists when I'm using two screens. The screen without the menu bar causes the problem. When using the application in the window with the menu the problem goes away. So...I just dragged my menu bar to the larger screen and all is okay (as long as I leave the application in that window).

A pop up menu in an application is opening off the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.