Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Books not appear in my account

Recently that some books I purchased (paid for) have disappeared from the Brazilian iBooks Store and from my account, preventing me from downloading again like the AppStore applications. Could anyone help or have an explanation? Thanks for answer.

Mac mini, macOS Sierra (10.12.5)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

If the publisher/rights-holder has removed them from the Brazilian store you won't be able to redownload them unless they put them back. Or are they still in the store but you've hidden them from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support ?

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 9, 2018 7:51 AM in response to MiriamBR In response to MiriamBR

If the publisher/rights-holder has removed them from the Brazilian store you won't be able to redownload them unless they put them back. Or are they still in the store but you've hidden them from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support ?

Mar 9, 2018 7:51 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 9, 2018 9:50 AM in response to MiriamBR In response to MiriamBR

Backups won't include any of your purchases, an iCloud restore will redownload what it can from the store, an iTunes restore will pick up what it can from the store (apps) and computer

Mar 9, 2018 9:50 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: MiriamBR

Question: Books not appear in my account