Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I received a pending transaction from my cc about an Itunes purchase, but I haven't made any purchases. How can I look at Itunes to see recent transactions?

I received a pending transaction from my cc about an Itunes purchase, but I haven't made any purchases. How can I look at Itunes to see recent transactions?

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 9, 2018 10:40 AM in response to mlou1967 In response to mlou1967

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

It may be phishing if you don't find a transaction.

Apple will always address you by your real name, never by your email address or Dear Customer. Also the sent-from address should be @apple.com or @itunes.com Additionally Apple does not send attachments.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204759

EDIT: Never mind, I see the email was from your cc. So first, check your transactions and if you don't see it let the cc co. know you didn't't authorize the purchase.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 9, 2018 10:40 AM in response to mlou1967 In response to mlou1967

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

It may be phishing if you don't find a transaction.

Apple will always address you by your real name, never by your email address or Dear Customer. Also the sent-from address should be @apple.com or @itunes.com Additionally Apple does not send attachments.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204759

EDIT: Never mind, I see the email was from your cc. So first, check your transactions and if you don't see it let the cc co. know you didn't't authorize the purchase.

Mar 9, 2018 10:40 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: mlou1967

Question: I received a pending transaction from my cc about an Itunes purchase, but I haven't made any purchases. How can I look at Itunes to see recent transactions?