Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 Slow WiFi

We just upgraded our home Internet service to a 150mb/s service and finding that my Iphone 7 is not able to utilize the speed.

My Wife,daughter and son have Iphone 6s phones and when we run the ookla Speed Test Ap all 3 phones get download speeds of 160mb/s. When I run the same test on my iphone 7 it maxes out at 85 to 90 mb/s. I have run the test multiple times ensuring there are no other drains on the network. I run one phone after the other and get near idential speeds with the 6s's and almost half the speed with the 7.

Please help.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 12:09 PM

6 replies

Mar 9, 2018 3:21 PM in response to Trophy993

No problem.

Is your phone on the most up-to-date version of iOS? Just another idea. Settings > general > software update. 11.2.6 would be the current version.

If that doesn't work you might want to consider contacting Apple if it ends up being an issue that you need to take a deeper look into. They can do more to look into the issue specific to your device.

Iphone 7 Slow WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.