Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel a subscription for an app, but the option isn’t there. How do I cancel it if the option isn’t there?

I know how do usually cancel a subscription, but for this one app the option isn’t there and it’s charging my account.

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 3:06 PM

Either you created your subscription through iTunes and/or Apple ...

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

... or you created it through the app directly, in which case you must cancel it directly through the app and/or app developer.

4 replies

Mar 17, 2018 12:45 AM in response to barbarafromcentreville

barbarafromcentreville wrote:

cancel ABC mouse or I'll decline and cancel my card on all apple accounts

You know Apple isn't here to read your post.

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations

We, other users, cannot do what you want. If it is a subscription you need to cancel it usingteh instructions in the link already provided. If you block hte payment it is possible Apple will freeze your AppleID.

I want to cancel a subscription for an app, but the option isn’t there. How do I cancel it if the option isn’t there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.