Related Article

Get help with the App Store on your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: The app I want appears in the search bar but not in the App store. Why is that?

I have an SE iphone IOS 11 - I want to download an app called, "mi telcel" - it appears in the search bar of the app store but not in the app store. How do I get it to appear in the app store - its a legit app.

iPad

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 9, 2018 1:52 PM in response to maryannfromvictoria In response to maryannfromvictoria

It might have been on the App Store before and has some recent searches by users in the past. May be the reason for it to appear in the search suggestions.

- Try get in touch with the developer as it may not be available in App Store or in your current region, ie. Country

Mar 9, 2018 1:52 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 9, 2018 4:18 PM in response to maryannfromvictoria In response to maryannfromvictoria

It isn't an app available from the US store. It is more likely distributed through the stores in countries where Telcel is a cellular provider, such as Mexico.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.3;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.2.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.2.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.2.6;  Airport Express

Mar 9, 2018 4:18 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: maryannfromvictoria

Question: The app I want appears in the search bar but not in the App store. Why is that?