Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed to a new HPcomputer ...I transferred my pictures to my new computer now I’m trying to sync to mh iPhone but it doesn’t sync...anyone for help...I’m been doing this for 10 yrs without a problem... usually when I plug my iPhone It syncs

Can’t sync

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 4:28 PM

2 replies

Mar 10, 2018 1:26 PM in response to Hagoman

Hello Hagoman,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to sync your iPhone with iTunes on your new computer to sync pictures from your computer to your iPhone.

When you plug in your iPhone, is it being recognized correctly in iTunes? If not, follow the steps below:
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Do you receive any error messages when you attempt to sync? Please make sure you're using the steps below to sync your iPhone via USB:
Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support

Since you've moved to a new PC, I recommend following the steps below to move your iTunes library to a new computer:
How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

Cheers!

Mar 10, 2018 2:40 PM in response to jdo_apple

After spending like 2 hr with apple support team (Joel)great job he helped me a lot great team support

Finally figured it out

All of you changing into new HP computer from old computer some how I phone doesn’t sync at all

...open up iTunes

...you must first back up all your files ...

....Then erase all your pictures and music from the I tunes this is in your photo and music in youriTunes just checkmark the section where it says sync and hit apply then it will prompt you that it will erase all the pictures from your phone say ok

Do same on music

.. Then you must restore your phone from iTunes

....Then you have to back it up from the latest back up back up your phone this will take like an hour or more

Then when everything comeback with iTunes

Go back and sync your picture and music from the files ..,,

I had like 11000 pictures and videos and 1000 songs

This also took like couple of hours

So it’s going to be pain

I hope this will help some

Changed to a new HPcomputer ...I transferred my pictures to my new computer now I’m trying to sync to mh iPhone but it doesn’t sync...anyone for help...I’m been doing this for 10 yrs without a problem... usually when I plug my iPhone It syncs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.