Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Pencil is now undiscoverable in Bluetooth after I forget the device in the settings. I tried hard rebooting the IPad and plugging in the pencil into the iPad but still no luck. Please help!

Originally had problems with the pencil not charging in the lightning port on the iPad. The pencil said it still had a good charge on the battery widget but it wouldn’t charge when it was plugged into the lightning port on the iPad. I decided to forget the device in Bluetooth based on some things I seen on the Internet and try to repair the pencil with the iPad but now it doesn’t show up at all in the Bluetooth settings. I tried hard rebooting and connecting the pencil into the IPad but nothing happens. Please help! Thx

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6, Apple pencil

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 4:09 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

My Apple Pencil is now undiscoverable in Bluetooth after I forget the device in the settings. I tried hard rebooting the IPad and plugging in the pencil into the iPad but still no luck. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.