Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My movies disappeared from Apple TV

All of the movies that I've purchased (304) have disappeared except 11. The movies that are still there are not the most recent purchases that I've made. I've restarted Apple TV. I've logged out of my account and logged back into my account with no change. I can see all of my movies on my phone and on the computer. I just can't see them on Apple TV. I've restarted my router as well.

Any thoughts or assistance would be very much appreciated!

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 5:51 PM

Yeah, you're not the only one. This has been happening to me off and on for over a month. This time it seems especially worse as nothing I do will bring them back. I've found work arounds on my phone and PC, but the AppleTV is dead in the water. I was on chatting with support for over two hours last night and they're escalating it to engineering to figure out what's going on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2018 5:51 PM in response to jvirak

Yeah, you're not the only one. This has been happening to me off and on for over a month. This time it seems especially worse as nothing I do will bring them back. I've found work arounds on my phone and PC, but the AppleTV is dead in the water. I was on chatting with support for over two hours last night and they're escalating it to engineering to figure out what's going on.

My movies disappeared from Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.