Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not get any positive assistance from customer care as i talked to three different executives and all have given different solutions but nothing work.imei

Hi my name is lalit m. from india mob no ***.i had bought this iphone 6 imei ***. I have purchased this phone with huge exicetment six month back as i thought that this phone would b very helpful for me in my business. I have an online business and i have to send the products to multiple people on WhatsApp. But when i do so on this phone , it got hang. I go to local authorise apple centre and talk to toll free as well. I talk to 3 executives and there is lack of coordination. My case id was *** .first one wants to do some adjustments into my settings. But unfortunately my phone got off due to poor battery backup.second one wants me to go to local service centre as he want to explain my problem in better way to local support team.it was 19:30 and store was closed. Same executive give me assurance that i am mantioning it in case and do visit tommorow to local apple service center. Next day when i visited and called to customer care she did not want to talk and she was just continuesly saying if u have any problem regarding whatsapp than stop using it into your phone . And my point was if its a whtsapp issue it wouldhave happened in every apple 6 device.Very poor coordination. Now i am selling it with very huge dissatisfaction. lots more things happened i am just briefing it.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 10:11 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

I did not get any positive assistance from customer care as i talked to three different executives and all have given different solutions but nothing work.imei

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.