Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have no red botton on my apple series 3 ? why ?

i have no red botton on my watch? plz tell me red botton

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 11:58 PM

Hi Jeans,

There are two types of Apple Watch Series 3 model - one with GPS and one with both GPS + Cellular:

Apple Watch - Compare - Apple

The (GPS + Cellular) model has a red dot on the Digital Crown (the round button on the side):

Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you do not have a supported cellular service plan on your iPhone, then you will not be able to set up the cellular feature during setup, but it can be activated later via the Watch app if and when you do have a supported service plan (on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Mobile / Cellular Data):

If you have an Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) model, then I suggest that you contact your carrier to ask about supported service plans.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2018 11:58 PM in response to Mrjeans

Hi Jeans,

There are two types of Apple Watch Series 3 model - one with GPS and one with both GPS + Cellular:

Apple Watch - Compare - Apple

The (GPS + Cellular) model has a red dot on the Digital Crown (the round button on the side):

Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you do not have a supported cellular service plan on your iPhone, then you will not be able to set up the cellular feature during setup, but it can be activated later via the Watch app if and when you do have a supported service plan (on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Mobile / Cellular Data):

If you have an Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) model, then I suggest that you contact your carrier to ask about supported service plans.

i have no red botton on my apple series 3 ? why ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.