Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id does not allow downloading

dear tech. team

my apple id ********@gmail.com does not work as it does not allow me to download any app even if it is a free app, earlier I had an error message which was " please verify the payment method in order to complete your purchase", I tried to change my payment modes and then somehow it just does not save the changes, for example, if I modify anything related to the payment method stays unchanged after logging out, further when I log back all the information is back to the previously saved information, most recently it says " An unknown error occurred, your request could not be completed because of an unknown error, please try again later",

I tried contacting my service provider assuming that there may be some error from their end as one of my billing methods is my mobile service provider, they double checked and confirmed that there is no such error from their end and i have the facility to purchase from the apple store using the mobile billing system, the same error occurs on changing the credit card details, kindly suggest as there seems to be some error from your end, please contact me on my email address ********@gmail.com.

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 10:35 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

my apple id does not allow downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.