Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot add phone contacts ?

Hey all, I'm sure it is something to do with the last update, or possible even the Icloud, but everytime I try and add a contact to my phone, nothing happens and the contact does not appear in my contacts list??

I've just had a phone contact sent to me via imessage, and when I added this to the phone, it did not show up?

I had called the number, so went to recent calls, found his number and used make new contact, and again, I cannot see it in my contact list at all.

This is now becoming a common occurrence and I am getting more than a bit cheesed off about it.

Can anyone please sort this issue out for me or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've already lost a lot of my contacts after the last software update, and now this is happening along with the loss of my downloaded ringtones and message tones. Itunes in my opinion is useless, and I'm starting to think that I cloud is as well !!!

I'm using the phone on my home wireless when at home, and turn it off when I leave the house if that helps anyone?

HELP URGENTLY REQUIRED

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 10:35 PM

2 replies

Mar 10, 2018 4:09 PM in response to zinacef

Yes have done that several times, and have even tried to do a forced reboot, but that doesn't even work ? Forced reboot just doesn't happen, no matter how long I hold both the on/off and home buttons for.

Grrr.....

I've added phone numbers more than once now, and still not showing in my contact list...think I'm taking the phone back to the shop for repair just now...and am NOT getting the new model!!

Cannot add phone contacts ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.