Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: why can't I reply on a post

In Apple Official Communities, I had the answer to a question, but it did not let me reply. It told me to ask a new question to start a conversation but since I don't have a question I couldn't don anything. How should I help someone if it won't let me reply? The post was,"Why can't I scroll up or down on my trackpad?"

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra 10.13.3

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 9, 2018 10:43 PM in response to kush_is_here_to_help_you_.com In response to kush_is_here_to_help_you_.com

You need to sign in like now with an Apple ID and in the thread click Reply.

There's a time window where you can edit/post a response. If you missed the window, you cannot edit the post after that.

Mar 9, 2018 10:43 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 9, 2018 10:46 PM in response to kush_is_here_to_help_you_.com In response to kush_is_here_to_help_you_.com

Providing you are properly logged in, first click on the question itself (not the forum below it). Answer the question. Click on the black 'reply' rectangle ... and your answer will be published.

Mar 9, 2018 10:46 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: kush_is_here_to_help_you_.com

Question: why can't I reply on a post