Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with receiving calls from the iPhone 7 on the Macbook Pro 2017

I have a problem with receiving calls from the iPhone 7 on the Macbook Pro 2017. Everything worked well, but for several weeks I need to disable and enable Facetime every time I turn on my computer. If I don't do this when I receive a call, a message appears: Call Failed on MacBook and iPhone. This applies only to cellular connections. Facetime calls work correctly.

I've already checked everything: Wi-Fi network frequencies, automatic time setting. All settings are compatible with the instructions on the Apple website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204681

Interestingly, it does not matter on which device I disable and enable Facetime in the settings. After doing it on the iPhone, iPad, Macbook again, I can receive calls on the MacBook without "call failed" issue.

I use: MacBook Pro 2017 - High Sierra 10.13.3, iPhone 7 - iOS 11.2.6, iPad Air 2 - iOS 11.2.6.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), null

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 10:40 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Problem with receiving calls from the iPhone 7 on the Macbook Pro 2017

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.