Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not receiving emails on my godaddy domain from iCloud accounts

I just bought a domain from godaddy for my company, and linked it to google's G-Suite service. The email is working fine, except that it is not receiving any emails from any iCloud email. Any other email from other providers works fine. But from iCloud to this email, is the problem. I canceled my subscription with google and signed up with Microsoft, the same problem is happening.

The weired thing is that the emails sent from iCloud to my personal domain, do not even arrived at my domain's server. Microsoft, Google, and Godaddy have all agreed that the problem is from Apple. Any one has a solution?

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 12:12 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 13, 2018 9:32 AM in response to mohammedx2000

Just to clarify this: you have an email service with an address provided by GoDaddy, and you are not receiving any emails sent from other people who have iCloud addresses? If you don't have an iCloud account yourself, or the message in question come from other people, then the app-specific passwords issue doesn't arise. If Microsoft et al say that the problem isn't with them (and they really aren't blocking emails from the iCloud domain) but is with Apple you will need to contact Apple Support - it's not something likely to be solvable on this forum. Go to https://getsupport.apple.com . Click' See all products and services', then 'More', then 'iCloud', then 'Account and Setup', then 'Troubleshooting iCloud account issues'. Then click 'No thanks. Continue' to be offered contact methods.

not receiving emails on my godaddy domain from iCloud accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.