Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The credit card you entered is not valid in India. Please provide a valid credit card for India

This My New APPLE ID

2 Mins Before only i created this apple id. when updating payment information i got this error. I am using 4 Different DEBIT CARD. But i got same error.

The credit card you entered is not valid in India. Please provide a valid credit card for India.

Payment information could not be updated.

Your payment method was declined. To make this purchase, provide a new payment method for your Apple ID.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 3:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 3:31 AM

You are currently in India, and the cards are registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and were issued by an Indian bank ? Not all debit cards seem to work in India e.g. Re: can i download from itunes using debit card in india ? - do you have a credit card that you could try ?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2018 3:31 AM in response to Peter2303

You are currently in India, and the cards are registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and were issued by an Indian bank ? Not all debit cards seem to work in India e.g. Re: can i download from itunes using debit card in india ? - do you have a credit card that you could try ?

The credit card you entered is not valid in India. Please provide a valid credit card for India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.