Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple car play suddenly not working- what can I do? I’ve checked the car manual. The car links by blue tooth for music and phone but the full apple car play has vanished. I’ve contacted Mercedes but they can’t work it out. So is it my phone (6s); isu

Apple car play suddenly not working.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 11, 2018 8:52 AM in response to GrannyOgg In response to GrannyOgg

Hi there, GrannyOgg!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with connecting your iPhone to your car stereo by Bluetooth and I am happy to hep out! The good news is Apple has an article you can take a look at for your issues: Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo. This article will give you steps to try for issues connecting through Bluetooth along with steps and a link to troubleshoot issues with CarPlay.
Cheers!

Mar 11, 2018 8:52 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: GrannyOgg

Question: Apple car play suddenly not working- what can I do? I’ve checked the car manual. The car links by blue tooth for music and phone but the full apple car play has vanished. I’ve contacted Mercedes but they can’t work it out. So is it my phone (6s); isu