Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlock iphone 5s

dear all

i would like to ask you is it possible to unlock Iphone 5s without apple ID and Passcode

by legal because the owner of the phone is already died we can provide all document,just want unlock phone without losing data.

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 2:17 AM

3 replies

Mar 10, 2018 2:28 AM in response to abdulghanihooti

If you have proof of ownership (e.g. copy of the death certificate and will leaving the phone to you, possibly even a copy of its original receipt ; ask them what they would require) you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the iPad from the account

Mar 12, 2018 6:13 AM in response to King_Penguin

we don't have receipt of purchase this phone exactly we don't know where he purchased right now the phone with us his family living in Qatar but with Iranian nationality just sent me an contact email ID or quid me because I referred to that link you already sent to me but those details require to fill -I have to put mine details or owner that one died ( first name -last name - apple ID -email -order no-) we don't know his apple id and email,we can provide death certificate -some photos of him and his son and daughter his father and some contact number we are sure on that phone &....if possible to unlock the phone please quid me thanks

|

|

|

|

|

|

You received a reply

|

|

|

King_Penguin has replied to your question. You can view the full discussion in Communities.

|

|

|

|

unlock iphone 5s

If you have proof of ownership (e.g. copy of the death certificate and will leaving the phone to you, possibly even a copy of its original receipt ; ask them what they would require) you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the iPad from the account

|

|

|

|

Correct Answer Helpful Answer

|

Use the buttons above to tell King_Penguin and the rest of the community if this reply solved your question or helped you get closer to finding a solution.

To reply to King_Penguin, go to the discussion in Communities.

|

|

You are receiving this email from Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Communities Profile. Please expect a slight delay in visibility of points awarded.

TM and copyright © 2018 Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy

Terms of Use

Apple Support

unlock iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.