Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem charging my credit card from overseas to don’t know why

That did not happen with android ever why?

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:29 AM

I have a problem charging my credit card from overseas to don't know why

? Not entirely sure what that means.

But to use a country's store you have to be in that country with a billing address in that country on the account, and you can't use credit or debit cards issued by a different country's bank.

14 replies

Mar 11, 2018 2:19 PM in response to King_Penguin

What I mean is I live in Bulgaria currently but I use my us credit card in Bulgaria they want me to give th m us address and I have the info send to Bulgaria from my Bank of America now I can’t make purchases even when I give address in US and that did not happ n to me while I was using android no one cared where I live now and where my card is from I think that’s unfair what can I do ?

Sent from my iPhone

Mar 11, 2018 7:46 PM in response to stoyanfrombellevue

Again. If you are using the U.S. store, you need to be using a U.S. issued credit card with a U.S. billing address.

If you are using the Bulgarian store, you need a Bulgarian credit card with a Bulgarian billing address.

You cannot mix and match. You cannot use the Bulgarian store with a U.S. credit card or viceversa.

If they fixed it, then someone clearly cared. Again whatever Android does is not relevant. This is the way it works with Apple Services. Credit cards must match the store country.

I have a problem charging my credit card from overseas to don’t know why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.