Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: MacBook Air stuck on apple boot logo after macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 update.

Hey, I tried installing this update of my MacBook Air 2017 i5 with 128gb model and everytime I click install update from App Store and restart my Macbook , it show installing update then MacBook boots again and apple logo come bar goes full and get stuck there I left it for more that 6 hours still its stuck. so I reverted to my previous state though comma +r during booting and then tried to install the update again same issue , it gets stuck on apple boot logo with bar progress to full. Can anyone tell me whats the issue here and I also tried a dmg from apple containing combo update 10.13.3, still same result stuck on apple boot logo with full progress bar.

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Try booting into safe mode and see if you can get the update installed. Apple Support.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 10, 2018 6:56 AM in response to Joseph023 In response to Joseph023

OK thanks that worked I booted into safe mode then got to the app store and started installing the update, pc rebooted installation came and then again after 2nd reboot it was stuck on apple logo with a full progress bar, then I restarted again in safe and the installed finished installing.

Mar 10, 2018 6:56 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: sundeep_4o1

Question: MacBook Air stuck on apple boot logo after macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 update.