Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Eversince I hit the “move books from iTunes” option my books wont sync anymore with iTunes. I have icloud sync working but its not working. Sending the ebooks to my email doesn’t work. Ibooks for iPhone won’t open the epub.

is iBooks broken? I’ve tried airdrop, on/off icloud sync, emailing the epubs to my iphone (open with iBooks option then the book won’t show) dropbox (wont open the epub) kindle (have to convert to mobi; tried Calibre, converted it, too complicated after that, just gave up) I am out of options as I am not a tech savvy person. I tried to chat with apple support and they weren’t able to help me. They just asked me to turn on/off my icloud preferences.

Posted on

There are no replies.
User profile for user: Joi86

Question: Eversince I hit the “move books from iTunes” option my books wont sync anymore with iTunes. I have icloud sync working but its not working. Sending the ebooks to my email doesn’t work. Ibooks for iPhone won’t open the epub.