Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update any of my apps and have signed in and out of my App Store more than 5 times now ... what should I do

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:01 AM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2018 10:28 AM in response to ινώfromαθήνα

Hi there, ινώfromαθήνα!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with updating your apps due to an error message when you try to update. I appreciate the screenshot and am happy to help out! Based on the message you are seeing, I recommend taking a look at this article to Change or remove your Apple ID payment information. This will allow you to verify that your billing information is correct.
I also recommend taking a look at this article If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store in case you have an issue updating the payment information.
Cheers!

I can’t update any of my apps and have signed in and out of my App Store more than 5 times now ... what should I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.