Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes icon

I don’t have my iTunes icon on my homescreen. I have tried to reset home screen but it hasn’t worked

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 8:23 AM

One possibility: If iTunes Store is restricted in Settings > General > Restrictions > iTunes Store then the app icon will not be displayed.

Another possibility: search for the iTunes Store app by using search.

and if the iTunes Store app was deleted:

See the following from Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you removed

1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2018 8:23 AM in response to jackiefromayr

One possibility: If iTunes Store is restricted in Settings > General > Restrictions > iTunes Store then the app icon will not be displayed.

Another possibility: search for the iTunes Store app by using search.

and if the iTunes Store app was deleted:

See the following from Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you removed

1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

iTunes icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.