Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I’m from Bangalore , I currently have iPhone 6 (16gb) and I want to upgrade it to iphone 6s or iPhone 7 , May I know what will be price if I give my iPhone 6 (16gb )

Upgrading the phone from iPhone 6 (16gb) to iPhone 7 , what would he the exchange value of iPhone 6 (16gb) I want to recycle my iPhone .

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Note this is not available in all areas

http://www.apple.com/iphone/trade-up/

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 11, 2018 4:37 PM in response to richardsonfromdevarachikanahalli In response to richardsonfromdevarachikanahalli

No-one here can answer that question. India does not have formal Apple stores, only Authorised stores, all of which are privately owned.

There is nothing to stop you going to any one of them and trying to negotiate a deal but the prices are not comparable as they are in the west. You pay the price asked.

Mar 11, 2018 4:37 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: richardsonfromdevarachikanahalli

Question: I’m from Bangalore , I currently have iPhone 6 (16gb) and I want to upgrade it to iphone 6s or iPhone 7 , May I know what will be price if I give my iPhone 6 (16gb )