Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my installed program to open.

I had not opened Rosetta Stone in at least a year. During that time I upgraded my OS to Sierra. Now when I try to open the program I receive a message indicating an error. During that same period I changed my email address from *********@ sympatico.ca to *********@ cogeco.ca and I fear I have forgotten my password. Please advise me how to open and use the program.

<Email Edited by Host>

MacBook Air, macOS Sierra (10.12.5)

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 7:00 AM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2018 6:47 AM in response to berylfromniagara-on-the-lake

Hi there, berylfromniagara-on-the-lake!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue not being able to sign into your Rosetta Stone account after having changed your email and potentially having forgotten the password and I am happy to help out! First, since you have changed your email, I recommend being sure Rosetta Stone has been set up with the right email account by following this link to Rosetta Stone Support to change the email address. Next, check out this second link for Rosetta Stone Support to reset the password for your account.
Also, can you please let me know exactly what the error you are seeing when you open the program is?
Cheers!

I can't get my installed program to open.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.