Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone7 power cord connection

I have an iPhone 7 and with any "compatible" power cord (we've got several - and I just bought 2 from apple itself), the cord will not stay securely connected to the phone. If I press it in as hard as I can it will connect and power up, but I have to be very careful about then putting the phone down on a table, for instance. Unless I'm extremely careful, the cable will disconnect. It will still be plugged in to the phone, but I have to again press it in firmly.

This will happen whether the phone is in a case or not.

Anyone else seeing anything similar? It seems like a problem with the phone itself, but I don't know what to do about it (other than be very careful putting the phone down once its charging)

Thanks in advance

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

You can also try to look if there isn't any debris blocking the charging port. With a good light, you might be able to look inside of it!

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 10, 2018 8:33 AM in response to 2000CAD In response to 2000CAD

You can also try to look if there isn't any debris blocking the charging port. With a good light, you might be able to look inside of it!

Mar 10, 2018 8:33 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: WickedPCR

Question: iPhone7 power cord connection