Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you unsubscribe to emails

I have so many emails that I never have the time to go through and delete. I want to unsubscribe to them because I don’t need those emails anymore. Please help!

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 9:56 AM

2 replies

Mar 12, 2018 2:30 AM in response to kayliefromnorthcarolina

Hi Kaylie,

If these emails come from Apple, it means you have subscribed to these services and all you have to do is log into appleid.apple.com and untick the subscriptions under messages from Apple: See below

User uploaded file

If these emails are from other 3rd party companies you will need to contact them and unsubscribe from each one.

You also have the option to "spam" these 3rd party emails (one at a time) and next time they send you an email it will automatically go to your Spam folder, then with 1 click you should be able to empty the entire folder!

Hope this helps :-)

how do you unsubscribe to emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.